#001: The Rainbow Diet with Dr. Deanna Minich
In this episode, Women’s Natural Health Expert, Kyrin Dunston MD, talks with Spirituality and Health Expert Dr. Deanna Minich about coming out of the “science art closet” and bringing essential creativity to healing the physical body.
Dr. Deanna is passionate about bringing forth a colorful whole-self approach to nourishment and bridging the gaps between science, soul, and art in medicine. She is the author of Color Can Heal Your Life, The Rainbow Diet and Whole Detox.
Creative expression is vital to our physical health. Dr. Kyrin and Dr. Deanna share their personal journeys and insights regarding the necessity of integrating creative expression on the physical healing journey for optimum results.
We can’t fully heal physically until we engage our energetic bodies. Our energetic bodies form the framework for our physical bodies. Creative expression is one of the easiest ways to do this.
Lean in to learn about the essential ways that creativity is linked to your physical health and how exactly to begin to engage this aspect of healing.
Remember to share this podcast with someone you love and subscribe to the podcast to receive notifications as soon as new episodes are released.
Key topics covered in this episode include:
· Why creativity is not addressed by your doctor
· Symptoms of creative blocks
· How creative life force helps you heal
· How a woman’s second womb is involved in healing
· The link between emotional, physical healing and creativity
· How to have miracles in your healing journey
· How your stress hormone cortisol is affected by creativity
· The connection between science and spirituality
· The Thyroid gland relationship to speaking your truth
· Why making a date with your emotions is an essential key to healing
Thanks for listening to the podcast. To learn more about working with Dr. Kyrin go to www.kyrindunstonmd.com
“The missing piece to your successful healing is the energetic, artistic piece.”
“Her Brilliant Health means being vital, colorful and full of life force and moving in the best path for one’s own healing.”
Dr. Deanna Minich
Insight Timer App: Available in the App store or website https://insighttimer.com/